Coleshill, Birmingham, United Kingdom
8 months ago
TXM Recruit is working in partnership with an award-winning organisation on an exciting new project in Coleshill, Birmingham. They are looking for an experienced Scheduler to become part of an ever expanding and skilled team. Their fantastic office is located only a 5-minute walk from the Station and has parking available on-site.
This is a full-time role; it consists of a 40-hour working week with flexibility requirements matching workflow needs. Monday to Friday, 8-hour shifts between the times of 7am-7pm, the most likely shift will be either a 9am-6pm or 8am-5pm. If successful, you will join our client on a temporary basis with a strong view to go into a permanent role.
Your role would be to assist in the essential day to day running of the contract, receiving logged jobs from advisors and subsequently dispatching these jobs to engineer’s PDA’s. Using organisational and time management skills you will be booking a variety of differing types of maintenance to be completed and chase any outstanding incomplete jobs. You will be using various CAFM systems such as Coupa, Maximo and Planon
We are looking for successful candidates to start on Monday 17th February with a salary of £23,700 per annum.
- Prioritising urgent jobs that are logged
- Dispatching jobs to engineer’s PDA’s
- Booking in Reactive, Corrective and Planned Maintenance works with subcontractors
- Chasing engineers and subcontractors to ensure work orders are completed within SLA’s
- Raising purchase orders via Coupa for subcontractors
- Monitoring dashboards on CAFM system to ensure all SLA’s are adhered to
- Managing engineers’ diaries for all works
- Escalate any concerns to Supervisor/Managers
- Logging service requests by telephone, fax and email
- Monitoring social media accounts for contract
- Understand, identify and apply the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for each service request and set expectation with customer
- Contribute to reducing levels of customer complaints
- Analysis of job history/running reports to avoid duplication
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in managing a workload via Planon or Maximo CAFM system would be desirable
- Proficient in all MS Office programmes
- Experience of using COUPA system would be desirable
- Ideally have previous experience of working on a Helpdesk/Call centre role in a facilities management environment
- Be able to demonstrate using own initiative as well as working as a team
- Possess good analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, dealing with all levels of management, customers and suppliers both internal and external
- Ability to balance and prioritise workload at various times in the monthly schedule
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrate good time management skills, working to deadlines and adhering to set procedures
This role would suit a people person with attention to detail and skill in time-management. It’s a great opportunity to begin a rewarding career in an environment where training is always done properly, and personal development is paramount.
Why not make an application and speak to us today!
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do ou