£14.25 per hour
21 days ago
The Scheduler will form part of a team responsible for the recording, allocation and progressing of PPM and reactive engineering requests on the contract to adhere to all client SLA’s.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
This is a temp-perm opportunity and would favour someone looking for long-term career prospects. On completion of the 12-week probation, the successful candidates you will also receive a plethora of permanent package benefits.
Pay: £24’000 - £26’000 Per annum
- Schedule and plan reactive maintenance for a team of engineers nationwide.
- Schedule all Engineering PPMs for a team of Mechanical, Electrical and Fire Engineers across the UK.
- Run daily reports to ensure jobs are attended and completed within the SLAs to minimize any overdue works.
- Manage the completion process and ensure all closures are sent to the client.
- To demonstrate rapid response to customer issues and show a systematic approach to problem solving.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, across all functions.
- Ensure the Helpdesk operatives get the jobs logged correctly at the point of call and provide feedback if this does not happen.
- Ensure all jobs are allocated within agreed SLAs.
- Raise POs for agency operatives each month and Receipt and approve invoices.
- Provide cover on the phones/Helpdesk operative tasks whilst ops on lunch/breaks, a/l, or sickness.
- Help manage the workload of the team and ensure all calls are answered and the inbox is managed in line with departmental Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Build and maintain relationships with Third Party providers
- Time served experience as a scheduler or planner
- Experience working as an engineering scheduler (desired).
- Experience using Maximo or similar application (desired).
- Exceptional organisational skills.