TXM Recruit are looking for a SAP Finance Support Consultant on a 6 month contract, this is your opportunity to be a part of one of the UK's largest rolling stock manufacturing companies.
Purpose of the role:
Support the business through the day-to-day management of the SAP Platform applications, ensuring that incidents are correctly allocated and assigned to the appropriate teams. This role operates in a fast paced environment with regular collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Allocation of incidents to the appropriate functional teams
- Where appropriate, provide 2nd/3rd line support for incidents reported to the service desk in line with SLA.
- Complete unit and integration testing of developments in line with agreed processes ensuring completion within allocated timescales
- Deliver regular release items (problems and requests) understanding business requirements and completing the design, build, testing and deployment of functional components.
- For small projects, act as co-ordinator to ensure on time delivery
- The role communicates internally with business users and externally with SAP
- Support the acceptance and implementation of new functional solutions into the production environment ensuring relevant support documentation is available.
- Deliver release notes and key user training for all new or enhanced application functionality.
- Complete detailed solution documentation for functional solutions
- Provide technical knowledge and input in systems applications within a nominated function
- Keep abreast of advances of available technologies and best practice to identify and exploit new opportunities
Essential Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP functional Development / Support
- Good understanding of integration with other SAP modules.
- Completed solution configuration for primary module
- Operated in multi-project, matrix managed environment
- Understanding of ASAP and experience in delivering solutions within ASAP methodology
Please note that this role falls within IR35, the rate displayed is a PAYE rate.
If you would like to find out some more information then please get in contact with Charlie Webster at TXM Recruit.