Newton Aycliffe, United States
4 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a SAP Basis Technical Support Consultant on a 3 month contract, this is your opportunity to be a part of one of the UK's largest rolling stock manufacturing companies.
Purpose of the role:
Support the business through the day-to-day management of the SAP Platform applications. This role operates in a fast paced environment with regular collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
Main Duties of the role:
- Provide 2nd/3rd line support for incidents reported to the service desk in line with SLA.
- Design & deliver technical/functional solutions against specifications and blueprints in accordance with agreed standards and procedures
- Complete unit and integration testing of developments in line with agreed processes ensuring completion within allocated timescales
- Deliver regular release items (problems and requests) understanding business requirements and completing the design, build, testing and deployment of functional components.
- The role communicates internally with business users and externally with SAP
- Support the acceptance and implementation of new functional solutions into the production environment ensuring relevant support documentation is available.
- Develop and deliver release notes and key user training for all new or enhanced application functionality.
- Complete detailed solution documentation for functional solutions
- Provide technical expertise in systems applications within a nominated function
- Enhancement pack 4 onwards
- Performance management
Please note that this role falls within IR35, the rate displayed is a PAYE rate.
If you would like to find out some more information then please get in contact with Charlie Webster at TXM Recruit.