£30500 per annum
3 days ago
If you have Inbound Sales Experience, Sales through Service experience, Contact Centre Sales Experience, Technical Sales Experience, B2C In Home Sales experience and if you are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, Customer focused company then we would love to hear from you, we now have excellent opportunities for career minded individuals to join our clients team.
Salary £30,588 + 25% target driven bonus! up to £36,413 OTE
- Location - Leeds office with opportunity for Hybrid working after training.
- Full Time - Annualised hours, 45 hours per week in the winter and 35 hours in the summer. Monday – Saturday (one Saturday in two). (Part time working available, 30 hours per week, salary prorated)
- Salary - Up to £36,705 OTE
If you have worked in Solar, Renewables, Double Glazing, Kitchens or other high value B2C products then this role could be a real eye opener. No cold calling as you will be to a customer query with the benefits of efficiency savings that help them payback their initial investment.
Our client has c1.8 million membership customers and whilst we do sell to all customers in the market, the majority of customers you will be selling to already have an existing and strong relationship with us.
During this exciting period of change and growth, the Sales Specialist will work either in a lively and vibrant environment office environment or from a home office. Supported by a structured career progression framework the Sales Specialist will be able to develop their salary and future.
A little more about the role;
The Sales Surveyor will be comprehensively trained to technically survey customers properties and will then use their sales and customer skills, along with the very latest video calling technology to promote and sell branded, market leading central heating products, to both new and existing customers.
Managing their own time and diary in collaboration with the Planning Team and in line with company and contractual requirements, they will use effective questioning to understand their customers requirements, enabling the Sales Specialist to provide customers with recommendations to suit their right lifestyle and needs.
- Working within an ‘Summer and Winter Hours’ contract the Sales Surveyor will manage their time and diary in collaboration with the Planning Team ensuring regular, planned and timely contact with customers
- Complete heating survey appointments using the video survey application and their knowledge and experience in combination with an intuitive specification application
- Accurately record details of appointment outcomes
- Plan and manage customer prospect portfolio in order to achieve quality and conversion targets
- Provide quotations for new and upgraded heating systems
- Adhere to company policies and sales procedures
- Ensuring that customer needs are met and service excellence is delivered