£20000 per annum
25 days ago
TXM Recruit are supporting a leading design and manufacturer of capital equipment, as a business they operate on a global scale and have a strong reputation within the market.
As Sales Support Assistant you will be working with and supporting the global sales team in preparing documentation such as quotations, drawings, references and marketing materials. Reporting into the Sales Manager you will help identify solutions and produce accurate quotations based on customer needs.
Sales Support Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting sales team with required sales information – brochures, videos, reference lists.
- Generating quotations using CRM/ERP systems.
- Ensuring the CRM is accurate and up to date.
- Compiling and distributing reports in line with the Sales Manager.
- Preparing for and assisting with customer visits to site.
- Co-ordinating customer demonstrations at site or other remote sites where necessary.
- Attending customer visits, trade shows, meetings.
- Educated to A Level or equivalent.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products.
- Verbal & Written communication – comfortable in communicating in a variety of situations, dealing with customers, presenting and demonstrating.
- Problem solving.
- Team working.
- Experience/Interest in machinery/engineering.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.