Our client is looking for a Sales Support Administrator to support their growing customer base. The Sales Support Administrator will provide administration support to the Sales Office Staff.
This is a trainee position working closely with our experienced admin team, with the opportunity to learn important aspects of the business while providing support to our administration and sales team.
- General Administration to support the sales team
- Maintaining sales orders and updating online deliveries
- Be adaptable for covering other roles within the team, Training will be provided.
- Work closely with the sales team, proving that you can work in a team and also work independently.
- Ensure that all telephone enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Assist in organising and preparing documents for couriers and product shipments.
- Provide assistance in processing paperwork for imported goods.
- Continual maintenance and updating of sales data to support business process systems.
- Liaise with internal and external customers, helping to coordinate the successful processing of orders.
- Assist with the completion of despatch documents to meet the requirements of the sales team in a timely manner.
- Follow up with customers on any enquires or sales issues via telephone or email
- Assistance to colleagues in their roles and where necessary over Reception duties at break times and during holidays, including incoming post, meeting organisation and supplies for meetings.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND CHARACTER
The successful candidate will have:
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team.
- Team player who can also work on their own initiative.
- Confident In understanding and communicating customer queries.
- Self-motivation and ability to manage multiple projects/demands.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate, both written and verbal at all levels.
- Computer literate in MS Office, especially competency in Excel.
- Previous experience working in an administrative or sales role is desirable, although comprehensive training will be provided.
- Vocational qualification minimum NVQ or equivalent is essential