£25000 - £27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£25,000 - £27,000 + commission
TXM Recruit are working with a leading packaging solutions company. As a business they supply into sectors including Pharmaceuticals and FMCG. This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales executive to join a stable & growing global business, this particular area has experienced substantial growth recently, growing on an already strong base.
Based in Berkamsted, you will be responsible for managing existing accounts whilst also growing business and winning new business, covering the UK, Ireland, France and Benelux. You will be site based with the occasional visit to customer sites.
Alongside a salary in the range of £25,000 - £27,000 (OTE circa £35,000) you will also receive a holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and a pension contribution.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Managing existing accounts and understanding those clients in order to develop long-term business opportunities.
- Identify, win, and develop new accounts.
- Work closely with the field sales and engineering teams to help manage solutions for new and existing businesses.
- Proven record of achieving sales targets.
- Experienced in managing accounts.
- Ability to identify new sales targets and winning new business.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.