£55000 per annum
4 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer for a rapidly expanding SME client, this role will be focused on maintaining presence within the Rail sector whilst looking for additional markets and business opportunities.
As a Technical Sales Engineer you will be responsible for the completion of all Rail quotes and bids. You will also be tasked with developing new business by offering subcontract services from their full manufacturing capability across targeted industries within the UK.
- Researching and analysing the global market for Rail - Service & Manufacturing to identify opportunities
- Initiate and develop relationships with key people within target customers
- Generate enquiries, organise quotations and relentlessly pursue the order
- Attend, exhibit and maximise the opportunity at suitable trade shows
- Travel to UK customer sites as well as being prepared to visit non UK sites
- Generate and host customer visits to the manufacturing facility
- Good knowledge of the Rail market is advantageous
- Good knowledge and understanding of key engineering processes is essential
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to work well with other departments
36 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 17:00pm, Friday 9:00am - 13:00pm
- Company Car
- Highly competitive bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Policy
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in the role and would like some additional information please click 'APPLY' and we will be in touch.