8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading manufacturer of electrical connectors and engineered systems, and we are currently seeking a Sales Director to develop and implement an effective sales strategy to continue our success.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing all sales and marketing activities, as well as assisting with product development programs to grow the business in both existing and new markets.
- Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives
- Monitor competitors’ products, including relevant sales and marketing data
- Provide and meet budget requirements of the company
- Use available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
- Manage and inspire both internal and external sales teams
- Be an effective member of the senior management team
- Work alongside marketing in delivering appropriate marketing collateral
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent experience, Master’s degree preferred. Not essential.
- Suitable experience in leading an internal and external sales team
- Previous experience in senior sales role with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present strategy and results to staff members at every level of the organisation
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contracts
If you feel you have the requirements for this role and feel you have the industry knowledge and contacts to drive this company forward please email me your CV to Jorge.email@example.com