TXM Recruit are working with an innovative business who Specialise in the design and overhaul solutions for door systems throughout the UK rail industry, they require a Sales Coordinator to join their projects department based in Milton Keynes.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Projects the Sales Co-ordinator is responsible for maintaining and updating project reports and delivery templates. This includes, updating KAMMS delivery data, and invoicing. The Sales Co-ordinator is also responsible for the management of incoming purchase orders, generation of spares and repairs jobs and supporting the commercial team’s office administration.
Purpose of Job
General administration of all Sales support functions and coordination of department processes for the sales and projects department.
- Facilitating from order placement to completion that the client maintains their promised quality and delivery dates.
- That close communication with the client’s customers is maintained, where updates on issues, delays or general progress is provided. Keeping their customers up to date at all times.
- To provide support to Projects Managers, to review and communicate the predicted sales revenue for any given month.
- To provide support to the Projects Managers in regular updates to the client’s teams and our customers on planned work orders and deliveries.
- Maintain and use of the company database and Business Systems. Any other general tasks as requested by Management.
The ideal candidate must be capable of preparation of Quotation / Technical Proposal documents.
Such documents may incorporate the following information :-
- Commercial Response: Price, Delivery, Warranty Period, Validity of Offer etc.
- Scope of Supply - Definition of Work Activity covered by Commercial Response
- Technical Description: Detailed description of equipment, form, function and mode(s) of operation.
- Specification Response: Detailed clause-by-clause response against all relevant specifications.
- Reference Drawings: Detail, Layout, Schematics etc.
- Appendices: Product Data, Test Results, Photographs etc.
- Evaluation of all appropriate specifications. i.e. Customer, Industry and National Specifications supported by other departments as necessary.
- Evaluation of specifications (in conjunction with Engineering Dept if required) to assess the customer’s requirements
If you feel you have the experience and skill to fulfil this role please email Jorge.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07741664290
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.