£20000 per annum
12 days ago
As a Sales Administrator you will be working on a 40-hour working week Monday to Friday, with a salary banding of £20000
As a Sales Administrator you will be working at part of the team, you will be processing customer orders and providing quotations and sales support and raising purchase orders on suppliers. You will also be liaising both internally and externally to resolve any order enquirers or issues.
As a Sales Administrator, task will include:
· Account manages regular customers
· Administration support to Program Managers/Sales Director
· Raise quotations and follow up
· Costings for repairs
· Raising/maintaining enquiries files
· Outcome reports for repairs
· Costings for new business/repeat business
· Raise sales orders/make amendments as required
· Raise purchase/make amendments as required
· Obtain supplier quotations
· Progressing deliveries from Suppliers
· Logistics of goods outwards if required
· Raise delivery notes if required
· Answer telephone calls and deal with queries from customers and suppliers
Requirements for a Sales Administrator would be:
· Experience within a Sales or purchasing administrative environment.
· Computer literate (Microsoft Office experience essential) and numerate with a keen attention to detail.
· The successful candidate will be committed and driven with the ability to function well within a small team and individually when required.
· Other key qualities are flexibility, accuracy, friendliness, and the ability to interact well with other departments within a busy business environment. Good organisational skills
· Ability to prioritise your own workload.
· Strong administrative, numerical and IT skills (excel) are a must.
· Previous experience of 123 insight MRP system useful but not essential (training provided)
· You must also be able to work well under pressure.
· Good attention to detail Self-motivation and have a can-do attitude.
· Ideally ability to understand technical drawings an advantage
If you are a Sales Administrator and looking for your next exciting opportunity, contact me now to discuss further.