TXM Recruit are looking for X4 Rolling Stock Technicians based in the Netherlands working for global engineering firm. In return a good salary, pension, shift uplift and overtime is on offer with the chance to progress within a growing business.
Rolling Stock Technician Job Requirements:
- Resolve all types of faults independently.
- Preventative and corrective maintenance in compliance with company regulations.
- Visual inspections & mechanical/electrical measurements.
- Responsible for correct administration of your work, hours parts used & activities performed.
Rolling Stock Technician Experience:
- Must hold a class B driver’s license (standard driver’s license)
- Must have a few years’ experience as a service or maintenance engineer, open to considering other industries.
- Must have at least a level 2 qualification or substantial experience.
- Mechanical, electrical and electronic experience.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in these Rolling Stock Technician roles, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.