20 days ago
EV Business Based in Warwickshire
TXM Recruit are very proud to work with this forward thinking and well established Electric Vehicle Manufacturer. The business prides itself on the way it embraces technology and looks to constantly push the mobility market forward. We are looking for passionate and dedicated Rig Development & Systems Validation engineers to join a business that rewards its employees with freedom, flexibility and the ability to follow their own ideas.
This is an incredibly important role that sits within the Validation Group, it is key to the development of the EV they are developing and will have a direct effect on the way the business pushes forward.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Perform validation activities, ensuring accuracy, repeatability and industry standards are always met.
- Take part in Fixture Design, creation of device specifications and innovative test methodologies.
- Follow validation plans and execute tests whilst gathering data and reporting on results to internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of automotive test rigs and equipment.
- Produce Engineering reports for the validation of systems and components as per requirements.
- Setting up data acquisition systems.
- Well rounded mechatronics engineer.
- Ideally have a Bachelors degree in a relevant field with at least a years worth of experience.
- Ability to apply engineering fundamentals to analysis and interpretation of test results.
- Strong communication skills.
- Any prior experience or understanding of HV systems would be beneficial.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you