£70000 - £80000 per annum
5 days ago
£70,000 - £80,000 DOE
We are seeking a seasoned Requirements Manager with expertise in Railway Projects. The Requirements Manager will manage the process of analyzing, formulating, and prioritizing project requirements for large-scale Railway Projects during the development and the execution phase.
- Develop, document, and execute a detailed requirements management process.
- Ensure all requirements are adequately captured and allocated to various parties involved in the project.
- Ensure that each requirement is allocated relevant fields, according to an acceptable industry model.
- Formulation of new or breakdown complex requirements.
- Execute the Requirements Management process by meeting with stakeholders to capture and elicit requirements, decompose those requirements into functional and nonfunctional testable statements, validate requirements with the client and internal teams etc.
- Create, Update and Submit requirements traceability matrix (RTM).
- Optimization of the requirement processes.
- Lead change requirement management within DOORS.
- Able to track requirements through the development lifecycle.
- Validation of specifications and errors in requirement management tools such as DOORS.
- Working knowledge of scripting for Doors (such as DXL)
- Organize and Lead Requirements Reviews with the various parties involved in the project, including the client.
- Provide training on Requirements Management, DOORS and other relevant process
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or all other equivalent training.
- 510 years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in managing/administrating requirement tools, such as: DOORS, DOORS NG etc.
- Strong knowledge in the modern Railway projects, including various components/systems that these projects are made of.
- Proven experience in endto-end requirement management.
- Working knowledge of DXL scripting.
- Able to effectively communicate with internal/external stakeholders in a multinational project environment and motivate the project activities for timely delivery.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please click ‘APPLY’ and we will be in touch.