Stockholm, United Kingdom
3 months ago
Reliability Engineer – Stockholm, Sweden
Have you got experience of reliability engineering within rolling stock/infrastructure systems? TXM Are looking for an experience reliability engineer based in Stockholm, Sweden as a permanent employee working on new projects within signalling, wayside and onboard equipment.
- Apply knowledge and techniques to prevent or to reduce the likelihood or frequency of product failures.
- (RAMS analysis, Design for Reliability Plan, FMEA, Reliability test plan, Reliability test report and compliance statement)
- Defining system requirements, architecture, definition of system context and interfaces, create technical concepts and support product management with technical expertise.
- Support for implementers, integrators, testers, validators (e.g. explain requirements, assess non-conformities) and homologation including conception of safety measures, support safety case and presentation to assessors and involved teams.
- Ensuring engineering change is up to date including TSA & MSA.
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Reliability Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection