£45000 - £50000 per annum
11 days ago
£45,000- £50,000 + bonus
Days – Monday to Friday
TXM Recruit are partnering with a genuine international market leader within FMCG, to search for a new Reliability Engineer to join one of their largest sites in the UK & Europe.
As a Reliability Engineer you will be joining an experienced maintenance team & a well-equipped site that produces in excess of 48 million units per year across 8 lines- therefore machine optimisation, reliability, machine efficiency & availability is particularly key to the continued success.
For the incoming Reliability Engineer there are defined progression routes available at site level or across the multi-site teams throughout the UK.
- Reporting into the Maintenance Manager, you will be lead on the reliability of equipment alongside the Maintenance Plan.
- You will support and assess the efficiency and development of Maintenance practices, as well as the effectiveness of Machine Standards.
- You will be a lead for escalating maintenance or breakdown support
- Partner the Maintenance Manager in converting the Maintenance Strategy into an effective site Plan.
- Provide hands-on coaching of maintenance activities with Operators and Technicians
- In collaboration with Team Leaders, assess the effectiveness of the maintenance plan and identify any essential technical training requirements
- Monitor & improve maintenance tasks, to ensure the appropriate standards are achieved
- Create and keep up to date a set of Technical Documents which detail instructions for asset care for equipment
- Assess and organise the requirements of all external third party technical support (OEM’s).
- You are an engineer who has specialised in planned preventative maintenance
- Experience in maintenance investigations, root cause analysis/ RCA of defects and machine modifications and improvements.
- Previous experience in reliability studies and asset care practices, is desirable
- NVQ Level 4 Mechanical/Electrical qualifications- time served apprentice – ideally multi-skilled/ time served apprentice
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.