50,000-55,000 Swedish Krona per month + benefits
27 days ago
Have you got experience of reliability engineering within rolling stock/infrastructure systems? TXM Are looking for an experience reliability engineer based in Vasteras, Sweden as a permanent employee working on new projects within signalling, wayside and onboard equipment.
- Apply knowledge and techniques to prevent or to reduce the likelihood or frequency of product failures.
- (RAMS analysis, Design for Reliability Plan, FMEA, Reliability test plan, Reliability test report and compliance statement)
- Defining system requirements, architecture, definition of system context and interfaces, create technical concepts and support product management with technical expertise.
- Support for implementers, integrators, testers, validators (e.g. explain requirements, assess non-conformities) and homologation including conception of safety measures, support safety case and presentation to assessors and involved teams.
- Ensuring engineering change is up to date including TSA & MSA.
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Reliability Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.