£75000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: 15% bonus, 25 days holiday & more
about 1 month ago
Europe & UK- 50% travel & home working
£75,000-£80,000 plus 15% bonus
TXM Recruit are partnering with an international FMCG business to search for a Senior Quality Manager to lead on the quality assurance strategy across 4 manufacturing sites within Europe.
In addition to managing the quality assurance operations, as Quality Manager you will lead on change management to build- improved quality culture with increased engagement with the wider business, harmonisation of processes and a mindset of continuous improvement.
As Quality Manager you will be customer focused, working proactively to improve quality assurance and quality control within the business; working on the front-foot with risk-management and to refine process capabilities on the lines.
You will be joining at a time of consistent and fast paced growth, with your Quality department supporting regular new product introductions, new material qualifications, new tooling, CAPEX investments, line extensions and new line integrations.
- This Quality Management position will be well-suited to someone who has previous high-volume production experience, ideally from within FMCG.
- The position will involve high level use of root case analysis, problem-solving, process capability studies and continuous improvement tools.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Highly experienced within SPC, 8D analysis & Kaizen.
- Auditor certification
- Experienced within ISO 9001 essential and BRC Food Safety & ISO 22000 extremely desirable.
- 15% bonus, paid annually
- Travel premium
- Healthcare, life cover and enhanced pension scheme
50% travel + working from home
If you are interested in this Quality Manager position, please send your CV and contact James Powell at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.