Are you passionate about sales and have a natural ability to build professional relationships? Do you pride yourself on providing an exceptional level of service to all clients?
I am currently recruiting for a Regional Account Manager paying C£25,000+ Car and Commission. This role offers the opportunity to work from home or hot desk (if preferred), with regular travel throughout North England to meet with their existing client base.
My client is a very successful waste management business that operates throughout the UK, with a current 80% market share. Working primarily with food factories, they deliver innovative and tailor-made solutions for the collection, recycling and disposal of waste material. They have some exciting plans to continue their impressive growth, and are therefore looking to appoint a Regional Account Manager to support this.
As the Regional Account Manager, your key aim is to provide a professional, high-quality account management service to their existing customers, with a view to uncover new business/ cross sell opportunities where possible. Your duties will include:
- Representing this business in a professional and knowledgeable manner. Advising customers on best practice and responding to customer queries in a timely manner
- You will keep up a high level of customer contact to ensure a proactive approach to account management is met
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and promote sustainable development
- Managing your time, and travel well to maximise your time in front of customers and maintain excellent administration
- Deliver improvements to services for customers
To be considered for the role of Regional Account Manager you will have:
- A Full UK driver’s license
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent numerical and IT skills
- Confidence, tact and excellent persuasive skills
- Good organisational and time management skills including daily planning and general diary management
- Excellent 'people skills', for working with a range of stakeholders
- A willingness to work long hours with regular travel and possible overnight stays when necessary
- Excellent business and commercial acumen
- Previous field sales or field account management would be an advantage
In return my client is offering a competitive salary of C£25,000, an excellent commission structure, company car, and the opportunity to work for a successful company that will offer you genuine opportunities to progress!
If this role is of interest and you meet the requirements, apply today or get in touch to find out more.