£38500 per annum
about 1 month ago
£38,500 + benefits
Working on units for one of biggest supermarket chains in the country we have a opening for a Mobile Refrigeration Engineer to work mainly in and around the North London Region.
We are ideally looking for engineers that have at least 3-4 years’ experience of working within the commercial market.
With fantastic career progression opportunity's and first-class training this is a great opportunity for an engineer who is looking to make the first step in what could be a career position.
You would be required to:
- Complete planned preventative maintenance.
- Respond to reactive maintenance.
- Verisae usage and parts replenishment.
- Communicate with the team and the wider business team.
- Work collaborative with the National Operation Centre.
- Ensure PDA compliance
- PPM to commercial pack systems
- Full UK driving licence.
- City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas or equivalent.
- City & Guilds, NVQ Level 2, time served apprenticeship or equivalent in relevant field.
- Strong mechanical and refrigeration knowledge
- Up to 4% discretionary bonus scheme, subject to achievement of targets.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Generous contributory pension scheme of matched contributions between 4.5% and 6%
- Life Assurance (as part of the Company Pension Scheme)
- Door to Door
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.