Are you an experienced Recruitment Team Leader / Manager looking for a great package & genuine career development potential?!
TXM Recruit are a multi-award winning engineering recruitment specialist, we continue to go from strength to strength and our growth has created an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to join our highly successful Manufacturing division.
The successful applicant will maximise team and individual performance and contribution, you will lead by example in terms of billing & business development and will be responsible for driving delivery & growth within a key client account. You’ll support, and be supported by our divisional director and work closely together to achieve strategic targets and objectives.
You’ll be responsible for the day to day management of a team of consultants and so you’ll need to be an engaging manager who is passionate about people development and leadership. We already work with an enviable portfolio of clients across FMCG, Automotive, Aerospace and Motorsports but there is huge potential to grow further so this is a genuine opportunity to drive business and grow your team.
As a leader within TXM Recruit you’ll ensure maximum effectiveness, profitability and compliance, you’ll ensure all compliance processes reflect best practice and ensure that our clients and candidates receive the highest level of great service. You’ll be tasked with developing and growing your team so will undertake a range of staff training as well as reviews and appraisals.
The successful candidate will be a proven leader with experience gained within a manufacturing / engineering related market sector, other key skills include;
- Strong client facing and business development skills
- Experience of developing and leading teams
- Strong communication skills
- Intelligent use of KPIs
- Highly skilled, motivated self-starter
- Motivational & inspirational
- Well connected, with great client relationships
In return for attracting and retaining the best TXM Recruit offer;
- Competitive starting salary + uncapped commission scheme
- 23 days leave rising with service + bank holidays
- An extra day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Structured career paths with genuine progression opportunities
- Company pension & life assurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Free staff Parking
- Free fresh fruit & healthy snacks
- Childcare voucher & cycle to work schemes
- Monthly & quarterly ‘top performer’ incentives with past prizes including trips to Prague, Amsterdam and Barcelona
Our Derby office is based on Pride Park close to local amenities and operates a friendly, professional working environment.
If you are an experienced Recruitment Team Leader ready for a fresh challenge within an ambitious, entrepreneurial business then apply today for immediate consideration!