Job title: Recruitment Consultant - Derby
Salary: £18-30’000 per annum DOE plus commission & company benefits!
Hours: Flexibility to do 8.30am-5.30pm, 10am-7pm or 7.30am-4.30pm needed due to international roles
Sometimes the industries we think of the least are actually the ones making the biggest impact. Worth £36 billion per year and employing over 240,000 people in the UK alone, the rail industry is booming now more than ever.
Its also the largest space in which TXM Recruit operate. We’re a global enterprise built on the back of delivering for customers, providing bespoke solutions to problems and going the Xtra Mile.
Based in Pride Park, Derby, our white collar rail team is one of the most successful teams within TXM Recruit and we’re recruiting!
This opportunity is supporting a successful Team Leader, specialising in “white collar” rail and manufacturing for clients in the UK, USA and across Europe.
What we're looking for:
If you’re self-motivated, ambitious, you’ve had a taste for the engineering sector and now you’re ready to push your abilities to the next level, this is the role for you. Initially delivery focused, this role will give you a great head start into the industry. Our team are experts in:
- building and developing positive relationships with their clients
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- qualifying CVs and screening applications against a job specification ensuring we are providing our clients with top quality candidates
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- using sales, business development, and networking to attract business from client companies
We can train you to be too!
You will manage recruitment campaigns within a skill-short market so being articulate and having attention to detail will help in candidate attraction. Being involved in a small team presents opportunity to receive support and development as well as getting noticed for achievements.
If you are interested in working within a white-collar arena and developing headhunting skills then you could be the person we are looking for!
What we’re offering:
Perks, perks, perks!
We believe that your work life should be as rewarding, fun and exhilarating as your home life.
With the average person spending 90,000 hours working in a lifetime, we feel those hours should be spent with great people, doing a job you love, with a few perks to spoil you along the way.
- We don’t do birthdays – not that we don’t like them, but we think they’re better spent celebrating so all our consultants get their birthday off work
- Private healthcare - Upon successful completion of your probation period (6 months), you will be automatically enrolled onto Vitality's innovative medical cover and reward scheme platform
- Incentive trips – from a day at the races to a weekend away we know how to reward our consultants
- Many, many more – pension scheme, plenty of annual leave and bank holidays off, complimentary refreshments, the list goes on..
If you’re the one we’re looking for and you can connect with our values, we’ll build on your strengths, train you, give you the tools and support you need to get you to where you want to be, trust you, and reward you with the best perks in the business.
At TXM Recruit, we are passionate about your progression both personally and professionally. We take a proactive view on advancing your career and offer multiple routes depending on your preference and strengths. You can win and develop your own business or work exclusively in a recruitment partnership with one client. You can choose whether you want to manage people and run a business unit or progress your specialist expertise through our “Consulting” route. You are in control of your own destiny and success with our encouragement; everyone has the chance to advance!
There is one single factor that will determine the extent of your success…. YOU! If you have the right attitude and want to join a company that will genuinely provide you with development plans, we’ll give you the platform and support to be the best you can be.
TXM Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and provides reasonable adjustment or assistance for qualified individuals during the application process. We work hard to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.