Over the past 13 years TXM Recruit has gone from strength to strength, we are multi-award winning engineering specialist who are proud to work with an enviable client portfolio including global brands and organisations. We are an ambitious, growing business, we ranked in the Sunday Times best companies list, our profits have grown year on year and we are going through an exciting period of growth and investment.
To support our development within our core market sectors we have created a brand new opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to support a key client – a Global leader within the rail industry. The successful candidate will identify, attract and placement of senior level (£60k+) appointments both in the UK and internationally.
This is an exciting new role that would be perfect for a Recruitment Consultant with a track record of success within an engineering / manufacturing related sector with a particular interest in aviation, automotive, logistics or supply chain. The focus of this role is on sourcing and delivering senior level candidates so could be the ideal role from someone keen to move away from a sales led environment and into a role that focuses on client relationship building & account management, and into the exciting and financially rewarding executive search arena.
Key elements of the role will include;
- Understanding client senior appointment requirements
- Planning and executing targeted search assignments
- Utilising social media platforms such as LinkedIn to build extensive networks
- Approaching passive candidates regarding senior level opportunities
- Creating short and long lists of potential candidates
- Building strong relationships with key stake-holders and hiring managers
- Managing senior level candidates through the recruitment & on-boarding process
Credibility, professionalism and the confidence to establish relationships at a senior level is essential, in return this role will offer autonomy and the opportunity to recruit an exciting range of senior level appointments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an ambitious, growing division and play a key role in the growth and development of our search offering. In return for attracting the best we are offering a competitive basic salary and great range of company benefits including;
- Performance related commission scheme
- 23 days leave rising with service + bank holidays
- Extra days leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- Company pension & life assurance
- Private Healthcare Scheme (subject to minimum service)
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Monthly ‘employee of the month’
- European trips for quarterly top performers
- Structured career paths
- Free staff parking
Our Derby office is based on Pride Park close to local amenities, we operate a lively, professional working environment and it’s a great time to join our business. If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant ready for a fresh challenge within an ambitious company then APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.