£28000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
• Working closely with the manager to run and oversee recruitment for a wide range of roles for their departments.
• Managing the end-to-end process for recruitment including developing and running recruitment campaigns.
• Working with local stakeholders to deliver SWAPS and local initiatives.
• Ensuring details brief is undertaken for each vacancy.
• Support in the creation of job descriptions and job advertisements
• Advertisement on social and multimedia channels.
• CV reviewing and candidate and telephone screening.
• Advising and managing applicants through the interview and selection process.
• Effectively managing the offer and onboarding process.
• Acting as a point of contact for recruitment
• To support the Head of HR with monthly statistics and workforce data.
• To be able to design workflows and reports and data quires.
• Liaise with local colleges and schools for open days job fairs and local community events.
• To Manage Student Placement Program.
• Understanding of Employment Legislation and Right To Work In UK
• Previous experience in managing the recruitment cycle from the creation of a brief to offering the successful candidates.
• Delivery of recruitment services from a recruitment services from a recruitment agency, MSP or in-house environment.
• Experience using direct sourcing tools (such as LinkedIn)
• Passionate about creating an excellent candidate experience.
• Commercial understanding of a business and how recruitment can support the requirement of stakeholders.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple recruitment campaigns with tight deadlines.
• Ability to work effectively with colleagues and stakeholder at a range of levels.
• Ability to develop good working relationships with stakeholders, team member and others within the wider recruitment function.
• To have GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above.
• Have a certificate Recruitment or HR Practice