£21000 per annum
8 days ago
- Provision of a professional and efficient reception, meet and greet all visitors, arrange security passes if needed and control the ANPR system.
- Management of meeting rooms, and ordering catering as required.
- Receive and redirect incoming calls, emails and post.
- Responsible for ensuring all visitor areas are kept in a presentable condition.
- Managing the correct levels of Stationery and kitchen supplies
- Providing general administration support as required.
- Management of documents and depot forms, procedures and briefs on Singlepoint database.
- Support audits relating to depot administrative processes.
- Collating information and compilation of period reports and presentations as required.
- Attend meetings as required, taking notes and action points from the meeting, typing up notes and distributing as required.
- Supporting the administrative process related to any depot based charity events.
- Support local wellbeing and staff welfare improvement initiatives.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as may be required.
Expert IT skills –
- Power Point
- Outlook Tools and Diary Management
- English GCSE level or equivalent
- Mathematics GCSE level or equivalent.
- Vocational equivalents in administration or business