£22 per hour, Benefits: Van, Fuel Card, Tool Kit, Training Courses
15 days ago
Your duties will consist of servicing, maintaining and carrying out reactive works on Fire detection, alarm and ancillary systems installed primarily on, but not limited to TFL premises you will ensure that all tasks are carried out to comply with relevant standards.
- Identifying and correcting faults/issues with varying types of fire detection, suppression and alarm equipment installed at clients sites
- Ensuring that disruption to the client’s premises is kept to a minimum during corrective works
- Ensuring that all works are carried out in timely manner and comply with the relevant standards (BS5839pt 1 2013, BS5306 etc).
- Collation and submission of all evidence of works – printouts/before & after photographs/ test results & report (via hand held device)
- Maintaining good relationships with the customers
- Identifying potential remedial works or variations from BS5839 pt 1 2013, BS5306 etc) during PPM/reactive visits and supplying accurate scopes of work to enable quote generation.
- Identifying technical issues with the systems being worked on and carrying out corrective actions
- Good working knowledge of BS5839 pt 1 2013 and BS5306
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Good communication skills and spoken manner
- Accurate / legible paperwork skills for reporting
- Ideally hold City & Guilds or similar in electrical / electronic field
- Hold a full UK Driving licence
- TLL Grade 1 fire accreditation (desirable, but not essential)
- Electrician (or proof of good electrical awareness)
- LU access passes/permits
- Product training (Kentec, AEL, Gent, Notifier, Apollo, Hochiki etc)
Shift working – 4 on 4 off (12 hr shifts). Permanent night shift, but flexibility is a must as day shift attendances for other duties (training etc) will be a requirement
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, friendly and fast paced team, delivering essential services.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you