glasgow, United Kingdom
12 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for Rail Site Manager working for an innovate rail business based in Glasgow. In return a fantastic salary of up to £50,000 and the opportunity to progress within a growing rail OEM.
Rail Site Manager Job Requirements:
- Manage the execution of Technical Services and Spares Supply Agreement and Warranty.
- Manage the on-site team and liaise with off-site support/suppliers.
- Achieving the targets set by the contract, Management and industry standards.
- Deliver an efficient and effective service, focused on the customers’ demands via excellent quality and technical standards.
Rail Site Manager Experience:
- Extensive professional engineering experience in (rolling stock) maintenance or equivalent.
- Ideally will have Served a recognised apprenticeship or NVQ level 4 within engineering.
- Experience of managing within industry and a proven track record and achievements.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Rail Site Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.