£220 - £240 per day, Benefits: OUTSIDE IR35 CONTRACT - 2 YEAR CONTRACT
30 days ago
2 Year +
TXM Recruit are recruiting for a Rail Facilities Engineer on a long term 2-year contract, OUTSIDE IR35 based in Canton working for an engineering consultancy business that focus within the railway. You will be working as a part of a growing business with lots of opportunity for extension or even permanent if this is something you’d consider.
Rail Facilities Engineer Job Description:
- Must have rail / rolling stock facilities / M&E background in regards to depot changes.
- Responsible for business and modification changes to the depot facilities.
- Must have strong IT experience.
- Strong client interaction skills.
Rail Facilities Engineer Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Rail Facilities Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.