Derby, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
TXM Recruit are looking for an experienced Rail Auditor based in Derby working for a well-respected accreditation business. On offer is a salary of up to £42,000 with training and support on offer throughout your career.
Rail Auditor Job Requirements:
- Lead Auditing for various client within the rolling stock and rail sector.
- Quality, Environmental and H&S auditing experience is essential, if you have Standardization experience this would be even better.
- Witness assessments.
- 2nd party Audits.
- Competency regimes.
Rail Auditor Experience:
- Must have rail experience, ideally rolling stock but will consider rail infrastructure.
- IOSH or NEBOSH in your particular area.
- SHEQ background would be ideal.
- Must be a Qualified Auditor and have experience in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Rail Auditor role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.