Birmingham, United Kingdom
9 months ago
TXM Recruit are partnering with a medical device manufacturer, who are making excellent progress within the European Market with their novel technology within a high demand therapy area.
With further plans to move into the US markets coupled with growing customer demand, they are strengthening the Quality Assurance department to support the continued excellence of the product and operations.
This is an opportune time to join a business operating within a high demand product with multiple applications to benefit healthcare facilities as well as being available to the consumer within their household.
The position reports into a Head of QARA and manages an experienced team of 5 Quality Engineers / Quality Assurance professionals.
This position would be ideal for a Quality Manager with the following:
- Medical Device industry experience, working to ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820 and ISO 14971.
- Management and improvement of a QMS / quality management system and SOPs for a manufacturing / assembly site.
- Gap analysis, Supplier Audit and internal Audit experience required.
- Higher volume production or electro-mechanical equipment is also ideal
- This is a close-knit team and a collaborative culture- so experience of managing a team whilst remaining ‘hands-on’ in your approach, is a desire quality.
- Knowledge of Validation: OQ, PQ and IQ
Salary & Benefits:
· Circa £50,000 annual salary
· Healthcare and Life Assurance
· Relocation support
First stage interviews are available immediately on skype.
If you are interested in this Quality Manager position and want to learn more- please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.