East London, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain the QMS system in line with the requirements of the franchisee of ISO 9001:2008 which will change to ISO 9001:2015.
- Working with the shop floor staff actively which is union orientated.
- Internal and External auditing.
- Working with all departments across rolling stock, components and controls.
- Manage the warranty process including claims investigations process and customer complaints.
Quality Manager Experience:
- A practical person is required within this role, someone who will get involved and liase with different levels in the business from top to bottom.
- Rolling stock or rail experience would be beneficial but someone from an engineering maintenance background would be sufficient.
- Auditing and quality experience with an ISO qualification in required.
- Ideally will have management experience but would consider someone at a lower level to step up into this role as there are no direct reports.
If you’re interested in this Quality Manager role and have the right experience, please get in touch by sending through your CV to Rob Draper or call on 01908 228646.