A great opportunity for a Quality inspector to join a tier 1 supplier, who supply to some of the world’s leading manufacturing automotive brands.
You will be a key part to the team in the quality department, inspecting all the vehicle panels and components to make sure they are to a high premium standard. You will be reporting to the quality team leader, covering the following areas:
- Understand customer specifications and expectations.
- Ensure you are familiar with the customer and quality specifications for each part.
- Inspect parts to Customer Standard
- Complete inspection documentation and record all instances of failure on the appropriate reporting format.
- Forward results and information to the relevant personnel.
- Use of end of line test/gauge stations as required
- Be flexible to support other departments and carry out reasonable tasks as requested by your Manager in line with department/company objectives.
- Previously worked in a similar role in the automotive industry
- Quality inspection
In return, you’ll receive a competitive hourly rate and the appropriate training for the role. With our skills and experience and our dedicated training development programme, you’ll have everything you need to develop your technical skills to make your career a success.
If you are interested, please click "Apply" Alternatively if you know someone else who may be interested, please advise them as there is a £50 referral scheme available for yourself.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you