£30 per hour
about 1 month ago
A leading business involved in the design, development and manufacture of precision technologies for the high-end Motorsport environment, are currently seeking a CMM Inspector. A business-critical role, this position will reward you with working for the forefront of the UK manufacturing sector.
This position looks at the detailed inspection of complex and technologically advanced metallic and composites used at the height of the worlds Motorsport sector. Using various inspection methodologies and both recording and reporting various results inter departmentally this is a high end inspection position with a highly interesting product.
You will have come from a strong Automotive/Motorsport background with proven inspection ability. Having the ability to use inspection measurement equipment this will be a brilliant opportunity for you to expand your knowledge in a precision and prestigious environment.
The Role Involves
- Working on a night shift
- The detailed inspection of metallic and composite parts to the highest standards and finest tolerances.
- Supporting the extremely busy manufacturing facility ensuring pre-batch first off parts are inspected as a matter of urgency so small production runs and one-offs can be processed quickly.
- Have experience with CMM, PC-DMIS, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, PolyWorks 3D software would be a distinct advantage.
- Be using the latest handheld Metrology and bench inspection equipment to various inspection methods, recording and reporting results in accordance with company procedures.
- Be familiar with the use of Romer Arms.
- Be computer literate.