£28000 per annum, Benefits: Competitve
3 days ago
As a Quality Inspector you will be working on a standard Monday to Friday day shift totalling 41.5 hours per week.
As a Quality Inspector you will provide expert quality assurance advise and be a catalyst for the promotion of manufacturing excellence on the safety critical site.
As a Quality Inspector your role will include various tasks such as:
· Perform routine inspections and tests for attributes and variables on work in progress including components, sub-assemblies, final assemblies and purchased materials.
· Operate effective acceptance and rejection procedures and maintain accurate records.
· Support the development of Inspection Plans and contribute to ongoing improvements.
· Perform investigations and ensure all documentation is filled out correctly and accurately.
· Complete quality reports for review and submission internally and to various government agencies on approval.
· Prepare documentation, plan, and facilitate client inspections as required/requested.
· Maintain Quality records of all inspections carried out and product status achieved.
The experience & background required:
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in manufacturing quality inspection.
· Experience using general quality tooling and risk management tools.
· Detailed knowledge of manufacturing and QA procedures.
· An understanding of EHS regulations and corporate standards is desirable.
· Strong communication skills are necessary
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.