£20475 per annum
17 days ago
- Inspecting products on receipt
- Works order endorsement
- Check parts before dispatch to sub-contractors
- Routine sample patrol inspection
- Gateway/interim inspection of parts between internal departments
- Dimensional checking of components
- Verifying documentation to purchase orders
- Checking components to works order
- Creation of FAI documentation
- Inspecting products before dispatch
- Complete paperwork at final inspection
- Maintain a clean and safe working area to meet the requirements of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Policies.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to, to ensure compliance with the accredited Integrated Management System.
- Wear PPE as required in accordance with Risk Assessments and written instructions.
- Practice and maintain 5S disciplines in accordance with quality standards.
- Ensure hazardous waste is disposed of in accordance with the company environmental policy.
- Undertake any other reasonable management request in line with the business needs.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance.
- Must be able to read technical drawings and inspect to detail.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015.
- All processes are carried out on a bespoke software package that the business operates (Progress Plus). Successful candidates must be computer literate; however, training will be provided.
- Team player.
- Willingness to participate in improvement activities across the business.
- Eye for detail and pride in manufacturing aesthetically pleasing products.
- Flexible to working hours as schedules dictate.
- Quality auditing and/or engineering experience.
- NVQ Level 2 or above in manufacturing/engineering would be advantageous.
- Prior knowledge of Progress Plus system.