TXMRecruit are recruiting on behalf of a high-performance transmission supplier who specialise in precision design engineering and manufacturing equipment for the Automotive Industry.
Are you passionate about Motorsports and high-performance vehicles? Well now is your chance to join a very respectful family run business who focus in this industry.
In this role you will provide day-to-day support to the Inspection Supervisor in the following areas; Inspect components and engineer drawings, problem solving, liaison with suppliers, training and managing the collaboration system.
Key Skills & Requirements
• A genuine interest in engineering is a must, and previous experience would be beneficial.
• Mechanical Inspection Essential
• Basic Engineering understanding
• Engineering drawing understanding
• Technical maths, including geometry and trigonometry
Please send your CV to Sinead.email@example.com or contact myself Sinead on; 07341 127654
TXMRecruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.