TXM Recruit are looking for a Quality Inspector based in Burton upon Trent working for an international rail business based offering a competitive salary plus company benefits.
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- Carrying out inspections of components within the gear and machine shop manufacturing facility.
- Ensure Quality Management system is being followed correctly.
- Working with customers and suppliers to overcome any issues with technical drawings or production of parts.
- Carry out work inspections to release parts, supporting investigations and reports into failures.
Quality Inspector Experience:
- Happy to consider other engineering industries.
- Level 2 qualification within a relevant engineering field, hopefully quality.
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings and use basic measuring equipment.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Quality Inspector role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.