£200 per day, Benefits: OUTSIDE IR35
29 days ago
6 months rolling
TXM Recruit are looking for a Quality Manager OUTSIDE IR35 based in Southampton working for an engineering consultancy business within the public healthcare sector supporting an NHS contract for COVID testing kits. In return a contract rate of circa £200 a day ltd.
Quality Manager Job Description:
- Ensuring the manufacturing facility is running correctly with regards quality standards.
- Responsible for the implementing quality procedures, ensuring standards are met for production throughout and end produce.
- Looking for a quality engineer from an automotive or similar production environment to crossover onto this contract.
- Working closely with the contract team to be a part of a team that will be support this model around the country after recent successes.
Quality Manager Next Steps:
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Quality Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.