£35-45,000 plus benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with an international Medical Devices company who are looking to strengthen their Quality Assurance department with a new Quality Engineer who will work on quality assurance and quality management systems objectives.
This new position will present a rewarding challenge; helping to implement improvements within a highly regarded international business. As a Quality Engineer, you will work very closely with the QA Director to improve the procedures to ensure best practice for:
- The Quality Management System itself and broader quality assurance activities
- Internal audits programme
- Working on the programmes for CAPA/ Corrective Actions and Non-Conformances
- Ensuring compliance to ISO 13485
- Support complaint handling, complaint investigations and Field Action coordination
- You must be an experienced Quality Assurance professional with experience in the Medical Device industry, working to ISO 13485 / US FDA 21 CFR 820.
- You have experience in process improvement for quality management systems & SOPs.
- Experience in administrating CAPA, Corrective Actions, non-conformances.
- Internal audits.
Your energy and motivation will equally important in supporting improvement and best practice; promoting an improved culture for QA and Compliance that is adopted by the wider business. This will require a hands-on and personable approach in engaging with other departments.
In return you will be rewarded with an exceptional working environment, an excellent salary and benefits package and long-term career prospects within a true market leader who continue to grow.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact James Powell at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.