Quality Control Manager
£40,000 plus benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with a long-standing manufacturer and services provider of Pharmaceuticals products, who are continuing to enjoy sustainable growth in 2018 with increasing production lines and customer demand.
The position of Quality Control Manager will lead an established and experienced quality control team on quality control testing, laboratory compliance and adhering to GMP standards. The company work on all stages of the pharmaceuticals product life cycle- development, manufacturing and packaging.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Control / Analytical Chemistry professional with previous pharmaceuticals / chemistry industry experience. More specifically, the role requires a previous experience in management or team leader responsibilities- working across HPLC, GC or Wet Chemistry, coupled with strong troubleshooting skills.
Quality Control Manager responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining the compliance of the laboratory in accordance with EU GMP
- Directly manage the QC Laboratory Staff
- Plan and schedule the laboratory for testing Raw material, bulk, filled unit and stability; working to tight deadlines
- Take ownership for work instructions/SOPs, Specifications, Methods, OOS Documentation, Deviations, Validation Protocols & Reports.
- Manage the review of all raw data and analytical reports generated by the QC Lab in accordance with cGMP requirements and maintain documentation.
- Coordinating Stability Studies and associated reporting
- Conduct and trend Laboratory investigations and ensure any lab deviations and CAPAs are completed and closed within agreed timelines.
- Support in internal and external audits as necessary.
- Organise and administrate the LIMS system.
Quality Control Manager - Experience required
- Educated to degree level, ideally within Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or a Pharmaceutical Science
- Previous success in the overall management of a quality laboratory in a pharmaceutical and cGMP environment
- Experienced across a range of analytical techniques within a chemistry laboratory (HPLC, GC, UV, IR and wet chemistry).
- Has previously worked with Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Strong technical knowledge of chromatography (HPLC/GC) with excellent troubleshooting skills
Salary circa £40,000 plus benefits package
If you are interested in this Quality Control Manager opportunity please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for a conversation about this and other options we can provide.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.