£20,000- 25,000 plus benefits
12 month fixed term contract
TXM Recruit are partnering with a long-established company who operate as both a contract manufacturer and contract laboratory services provider to the pharmaceuticals and FMCG markets.
They are looking for a new Quality Control Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract basis with a realistic opportunity to be extended or go permanent (previous track record of doing so).
For a Quality Control Analyst, you work on multiple stages of the product life cycle; performing analytical testing ( HPLC and GC ) across raw materials, stability testing and batch / product release. You will engage with different customers and varied projects.
Naturally, flexible career progression routes and personal development can be accommodated within Quality Control itself, QA and beyond.
Quality Control Analyst responsibilities:
- Analytical Testing; supporting batch release and stability testing assignments.
- The Quality Control Analyst will test raw materials, intermediates and finished goods.
- Testing in a manner that is consistent to GMP / cGMP / Laboratory GMP.
- Writing reports, accurate and presentable documentation
- Working within Environmental, Health & Safety guidelines.
Quality Control experience required:
- Degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline.
- Previous experience in Quality Control and/or raw materials testing and analysis.
- Ideally with 1 year experience in the application of HPLC or GC techniques (whether that was used in employment/industry or during education).
- Awareness of cGMP / Laboratory GMP
- Awareness of Health & Safety practices and COSH
- Desirable, that you have experience in LIMS ( Laboratory information management system ).
Salaries of £20-25,000
Plus 12 % shift allowance & benefits.
Shifts are 06:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00?, rotating weekly.
If you are interested in this Quality Control career opportunity, please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for a conversation about this and other options we can provide.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.