An established analytical laboratory with multiple sites across the UK, who provide services into food production and pharmaceuticals companies are strengthening their Laboratory Technician team.
The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for the analysis of raw materials and finished products.
Working within the food laboratory team, you will be using different techniques to test nutrition samples received from clients and ensure that the testing is carried out in a timely manner. As Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for the daily operation of the assigned testing and equipment.
Laboratory Technician responsibilities:
- Carry out chemistry tests according to relevant SOPs.
- Calibrating, monitoring, maintaining relevant equipment & instruments.
- Ensure that you meet the requirements of relevant accreditation standards (e.g. ISO17025) and/or regulatory compliance standards (e.g. GLP/ISA/TLAS).
- Organising your own work schedules and meeting deadlines.
- Arranging relevant reagents and consumables to ensure enough stock to carry out the tests.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork (including electronic versions) are completed.
- Work to and with comply with the requirements of Health & Safety standards and policy.
If you are interested in these Laboratory Technician positions, please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for a conversation about this and other job opportunities, that we can provide.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.