Quality Control Analyst
6 Month Contract
We have an opportunity to join a very well-established company who develop and manufacture pharmaceutical products at their impressive facility in Kent.
Due to continued growth of the business and internal promotions the quality control team is growing and there are a number of Quality Control Analyst opportunities in both the raw materials and finished product teams.
This is initially a 6-month fixed term contract however, there are realistic opportunities for these positions to go to permanent staff and this has been the case previously.
Quality Control Analyst responsibilities:
The available positions are across both the raw materials and finished products teams, working on Quality control activities, to ensure they conform to the standards required.
- Testing and analysing pharmaceutical drugs to determine their identity, purity and strength as per GMP.
- Collect and record samples from various sources and prepare for analysis.
- Undertake the analysis of incoming samples and finished products to documented specifications using analytical techniques- HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV, Karl Fisher, Titrations etc.
- Test incoming raw materials to current European, Japanese and US Pharmacopoieas.
- Ensure all duties are performed in compliance with customer and ICH procedures.
- Maintain and support the Stability program with respect to: Stability Diary, Stability Reports, Stability sampling programme, New product introductions and PCN requirements
Experience and Education required
Knowledge of analytical techniques HPLC/GC (including stability methods) and ICH requirements essential.
- HNC/HND or Degree in relevant Science subject would be desirable
What we offer
A a safe, modern, friendly and collaborative working environment.
Many progression and training opportunities for contract and permanent staff.
- Competitive base salary and benefits
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
If you are interested in these Quality Control positions, please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for a conversation about this and other options we can provide.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.