Quality Control Analyst
£20,000- 26,000 plus benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with an exciting and growing Scientific company who provide laboratory services (batch release and stability testing) to a range of big pharma and life sciences organisations.
As part of their growth strategy for 2018 they are looking to grow their Quality Control team and bring in 2 new Quality Control Analysts on a permanent basis.
This is still a young but established company who have enjoyed quick & sustainable growth to date. The company are agile in their approach in identifying new market opportunities and solutions they can provide to meet customer demand.
For a Quality Control Analyst, this will therefore provide you with a unique blend of analytical / scientific work combined with varied day to day responsibilities, through working with multiple clients and projects. You will have the opportunity to regularly engage and meet with customers and stakeholders outside of the laboratory.
Naturally, flexible career progression routes and personal development can be accommodated within Quality Control itself, QA and beyond.
Quality Control Analyst responsibilities:
- Analytical Testing; supporting batch release and stability testing assignments.
- The Quality Control Analyst will test raw materials, intermediates and finished goods.
- Perform analytical testing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Testing in a manner that is consistent to GMP / cGMP / Laboratory GMP.
- Writing reports and ensuring documentation is accurate, up to date and presentable.
- Working within Environmental, Health & Safety guidelines.
Quality Control experience required:
- Degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline.
-Previous experience in Quality Control and/or raw materials testing and analysis.
- Ideally with 1 year experience in the application of HPLC or GC techniques (whether that was used in employment/industry or during education).
- Awareness of cGMP / Laboratory GMP
- Awareness of Health & Safety practices and COSHH
- Desirable, that you have experience in LIMS ( Laboratory information management system ).
Salaries of £20-26,000 are on offer, with 25 days holiday and a benefits package.
If you are interested in this Quality Control career opportunity please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for a conversation about this and other options we can provide.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you