Watford, United Kingdom
over 2 years ago
Quality Control Analyst
£20,000- 26,000 plus benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with a growing manufacturer of Pharmaceuticals, Medical Technology and FMCG products. The business have exciting plans for growth in 2018 with increasing production lines and new & improved sites being commissioned.
The company work on all stages of the product life cycles- development, manufacturing and analysis and with the increased activity within the business they are looking to grow their Quality Control team.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in Quality Control, as an Analytical Chemist or similar disciplines working with HPLC, GC or Wet Chemistry.
Quality Control responsibilities:
- Testing across all stages from raw materials, intermediates through to finished products using current pharmacopeia, and working to internal and customer specifications.
- Stability testing of products for new formulations and ongoing stability trials as required.
- To calibrate laboratory instrumentation.
- Support processing activities as required
- The Quality Control Analyst will work on specific projects such as method transfer, method validation.
Quality Control- Experience required
- The Quality Control Analyst will need a degree or equivalent in appropriate scientific discipline.
- 1 years’ plus experience in HPLC, GC and Wet Chemistry techniques
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of planning your workload for testing
- Previous experience of a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) would be desirable
- Knowledge of Laboratory GMP, GLP, Health & Safety procedures and COSHH guidelines.
The company offer a competitive salary of up to £26,000 + shift allowance
3 week shift rotation:
Importantly the company pride themselves on offering excellent and bespoke training from internal and external sources.
If you are interested in this Quality Control career opportunity please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for a conversation about this and other options we can provide.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.