£65000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: 15% bonus & excellent benefits package
21 days ago
Milton Keynes / Europe - 50% travel EMEA
£65,000-£75,000 plus 15% bonus
- Are you a Quality Assurance / Quality Engineering professional who is skilled at partnering with customers' to resolve product quality issues ?
- Do you have experience in both quality assurance and project management within high volume production/ manufacturing?
- Would you enjoy working within an international business who are continuing to grow through innovation and a focus on continuous improvements?
You will be joining a world leader in FMCG packaging, who utilise the latest technology, manufacturing excellence and quality assurance best practices to make a real difference to customers, whilst delivering more sustainable & environmentally friendly packaging.
With exceptionally high customer & consumer demand, the business have created this new Quality Assurance- project management position to support sites across the EMEA region.
Quality Assurance Project Manager- responsibilities:
- Supporting Customer Technical Support
- Managing Product quality investigations
- Conducting Root Cause Analysis for Non-Confromances
- Managing corrective and preventative actions / remediation / CAPA
- Creating processes for proactive surveillance on the production lines
- Manage Project Statistics and Reporting
- Apply the Quality Hoshin and promote a culture of quality assurance
Experience and Qualifications:
- You will be a Quality Professional with relevant qualifications and quality assurance accreditations
- Experienced in the application of ISO 9000 and BRC quality management systems and processes.
- Experienced within high volume / fast-paced Manufacturing / Engineering
- Food or Drinks packaging is extremely desirable. Pharmaceuticals or broader FMCG are also suitable.
- Customer facing experience is essential. Stakeholder Management and excellent communication skills will be required to build relationships and meet a variety of requirements- the customers are high profile consumer facing brands.
15% Bonus Scheme
40-50% Travel across the EMEA region
Our client is continuously working to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply.
If you are interested in the position of Quality Assurance Project Manager then please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for an informal conversation.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.