£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£32,000 - £36,000
TXM Recruit are currently working with a reputable FMCG brand in their search for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their site in the Beacons. This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit site and have full responsibility for the quality aspect of the site, working both internally and externally producing own brand and external products for house-hold names.
QA Manager Responsibilities:
- Full management of the quality management system – maintaining, developing & implementing the system on site
- Reviewing and reporting on the performance of the quality management system
- Responsible for the adherence to customer requirements, BRC & other relevant standards
- Driving continuous improvements, preventative actions and root cause analysis
- Responsible for internal audits
- Qualified to degree level
- HACCP, GMP & BRC experience
- Minimum 3 years within the food industry
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.