£40000 per annum
7 days ago
As a Quality Advisor you will be working on a standard Monday to Friday shift pattern, be offered a fantastic salary of £40000 per year and be given a yearly bonus as well.
As a Quality Advisor you will provide leadership and be a catalyst for the promotion of Quality excellence at our Sheffield Plant. This by leading, mentoring and championing best practice in Quality to our operatives and management alike.
As a Quality Advisor your role will include various tasks such as:
· Perform routine inspections and tests for attributes and variables on work in progress including components, sub-assemblies, final assemblies and purchased materials
· Conduct supplier source inspection, first article, in process and final, as required, support SCM activities including incoming quality audits (IQA) & (PPAP)
· Operate effective acceptance and rejection procedures and maintain accurate records
· Support the development of Quality Test and Inspection Plans
· Perform investigations and ensure all documentation is filled out correctly for quality NCR’s
· Complete quality reports for review and submission internally and to various government agencies on approval
· Verify products and materials against relevant engineering drawings, specifications, national and international standards, Quality plans and inspection and test plans, as required by contract, procedure, or work instruction.
· Lead the inspection and verification of products and materials against relevant engineering drawings, specifications, national and international standards, Quality plans and inspection and test plans, as required by contract, procedure, or work instruction.
· Prepare documentation, plan, and facilitate client inspections as required/requested.
· Maintain Quality records of all inspections carried out and product status achieved.
The experience & background required:
· Demonstrates considerable practical knowledge and application of engineering, manufacturing, fabrication, and QA procedures
· Knowledge of ISO standards, integrated systems, and procedural requirements
· Internal audit 9001 QMS – Certificated by a recognised training body.
· An understanding of EHS regulations and corporate standards is desirable.
· Strong communication skills are necessary
· Knowledge of CNC/NC, CAD/CAM is desirable
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the above skill set, please click to apply