£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: bonus and broad benefits package
about 1 month ago
£60,000-£65,000 + bonus
TXM Recruit are partnering with an international FMCG business who sit within the top 10 companies for global revenue & profits.
As a Senior QESH Manager you will be joining their flagship site, accounting for the majority of production and revenue for the European Division. The site itself benefits from heavy and regular investment with latest technologies and high levels of automation.
The site works to world-class manufacturing principles.
You will be managing an experience management team of 4 Managers, who are subject matter experts for each of Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety respectively.
On a personal level your bias will lie within Quality Assurance Management and HAACP.
As Senior QESH Manager the immediate projects and targets will be to:
- Upgrade the quality culture within the plant
- Upskilling, training and personal development of the quality department & wider business
- Improve the quality management systems and SOPs
- Improve the internal audit and supplier plans
- Improved data analysis, trending and reporting- greater visibility and proactive QA measures
- Previous management experience of a Quality Assurance department
- Experienced within FMCG, packaging or high-volume production.
- Highly knowledgeable across ISO 9001 & BRC Food Safety & ISO 22000 extremely desirable.
Graduate or equivalent levels form a technical background- engineering, food technology, chemistry or microbiology.
Salary & Benefits:
+ Bonus and many benefits
If you are interested in this QESH Manager position, please send your CV and contact James Powell at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.